Have you ever thought about using the Saw Palmetto for the purpose of getting away from your hair loss issues? Well we have so far captured that there is a great percentage of the men and women who are affected from the hair loss issues on the extreme level. They do straight away opt for the option of the hair loss treatments. But most of them are definitely not aware of the fact that hair loss treatment can be undertaken by staying at home and using home remedies for hair loss as well. Do you want to know how? Well First Read about Saw Palmetto What is Saw Palmetto and how it is beneficial for your hairs
What is Saw Palmetto?
We did mention the word Saw Palmetto in the beginning of the article. And your minds would be stuck with the question that what it is all about. Well, basically Saw Palemetto is the extract of the fruit of Serenoa repens. It is found to be high in the percentage of the fatty acids and phytosterols. Since the last so many years it has been used on the immense level on top of the alternative medicine to treat certain health conditions. Saw Palmetto has been also found that it is being used in so many of the traditional herbal medicine. In America it is being hugely used in the food and is also used for the purpose of treatment of urinary and reproductive system problems. The Mayans make the use of it as the drink in the form of tonic. It has been scientifically tested that the children who are under 12 years old they should not make the use of this extract because it can show some impact on the metabolism of androgen and estrogen hormones
Saw Palmetto for Hair Loss:
Now let’s come on to the main topic! The only question is your mind is that what is the use of the saw palmetto in the hair loss issues. The use of the saw palmetto for the hair loss came into being for the very first time all through when it was discovered that it can stop the testosterone in the body combining by means of the enzyme known as type ll alpha reductase. It is known out to be one of the most common herbs which you can use at the best for the hair loss issues. You can also search for them as in the form of the capsules so that you can get the better and quick results of the loss recovery of the hairs. It is said out to be one of the most easy methods. You can find the capsules as in two strengths mentioning with the 160mg and 320mg. The low dose is basically taken as twice times in one day and the high dose is taken as once in a day.
Saw Palmetto Side Effects:
If any good medical thing has a benefit then at the same time it do has some kind of harms as well. By using the Saw Palmetto is is might possible that you would be finding yourself as getting into some kind of the allergy situations. Some of the common side effects of it are as follows:
- You may find trouble in your breathing.
- You may find your face as getting swell up. The swelling may occur on the lips and throat in some cases.
- Some patients may feel some kind of weakness and faint nature in personality.
- You might face some bloody and tarry stools.
- You might have the coughing of blood or vomit that looks like coffee grains.
- Some women may feel with some pain in your breasts side.
- Some people felt chest pain.
- fast and sometimes uneven heart rate.
- Conditions of the itching along with dark urine, jaundice, loss of appetite and stomach pain
Some of the lesser happened side effects of saw palmetto are bad breath as well as headache along with dizziness, muscle pain or sometimes depression. This also affects the sex drive. It may increase or decreased interest in sex.
Benefits of Saw Palmetto:
Are you ready to learn about the main and important benefits of the Saw Palmetto? If yes then get ready to scroll down and be the first to catch the main advantages of Saw Palmetto extract:
- It Slows Down Danger of Prostate Cancer: One of its main and major benefit of Saw Palmetto is that you would be slowing down with the risk of the prostrate cancer with this extract. It would be working for you as the 5-alpha reductase inhibitors. This is for the reason that it would be hence slowing down with the conversion of testosterone to DHT all by the way of blocking the enzyme and preventing its formation.
- Deals with Hair Loss: Another main benefit of the Saw Palmetto is that it would be helping you in terms of treatment of the hair loss issues as well. It would keep you away from the hair loss all by balancing the testosterone levels. It do has the power with which it can stop the conversion of testosterone just as into DHT by giving the hairs the strong and powerful growth once again.
- Retains Testosterone Levels: Furthermore, Saw Palmetto is also found to be playing the important role in the retain of the testorterone levels. It would be helping you at the best in terms weight loss all along with the sex drive.
- Supports Urological System: At the last we would like to mention that Saw Palmetto is best enough in giving the support to the urological system as well. It has been also medically tested that it would be treating the weakening among the urinary organs in the group of the elderly people or women after menopause.
Due to its amazing benefits it is used in many medicines and medical treatments. CAYENNE Hair Growth scalp treatment uses saw palmetto as one of main ingredients. Other DHT blocker medicines such as Ultrax Labs Hair Maxx DHT Blocking Tablets also uses saw palmetto as one of main ingredients. Some specialized hair loss shampoos such as Ultrax Hair Surge Caffeine Shampoo also uses saw palmetto due to its amazing benefits in regards to hair loss control
So this was the overall detail discussion about the saw palemetto, its benefits and yet the side effects about the Saw Palmetto that some people may experience while using it for the hair loss issues. If you believe on this extract and want to give your hairs with best growth then without wasting any time use it now.